undefined

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank You Cleveland! Goodnight!

I know, what the heck does Cleveland have to do with me. I'm not from Cleveland, never have lived in Cleveland, heck - I've never even been to Cleveland. Bear with me for a little story telling (you like stories, right?)

Saturday was the best weather Boston has seen since Halloween. It was also the day of Zander's birthday party for his friend's at Monster Mini-Golf. The good news is a great time was had by all. The bad news is they play music. Let me rephrase, that they play music isn't bad news. But getting a song stuck in your head can be bad news. Which explains Cleveland. If you ever watched the Drew Carey show you may remember it's theme song "Cleveland Rocks" performed by The Presidents of the United States of America.



Thus how I found myself running 18 miles, plus one bonus cool down mile with Zander, chanting over and over again "CLEVELAND ROCKS!"

Thank you Rachel, Nelly, Janet, Marie, Cathy and Jim, Karen, Kathleen, Joan, Doug, and two anonymous donors.

2 comments:

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

Now that song is in my head! But mixed up with other Presidents of the United States of America Songs...ARGH! All the little chicks with the crimson lips...have millions of peaches... peaches for me.

wljcr said...

She's lump, She's lump, She's lump
She's in Cleveland