undefined

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's Almost Go Time!

Tomorrow is the day.

None of the past matters. The disappointing Boston and Newport
marathons last year, the PR at the Wicked Half in the fall, the
difficult and scary November, the weeks of training lost when trying
to save ankles cost me a hip, the fantistic bounce bank runs. None of
it, none of it matters.

All that matters now is that tomorrow I will be in the starting chute
and after a fantastic 26.2 mile journey I will be on Boylston St in
Boston. Along the way I'll see Family, Friends, The women of
Wellesley, The pains of the Newton Hills, and The best and the worst I
have inside me. Already Zander understands I'm a winner because I
line up and I keep going.

Being year 4 the planning and packing have become easier. But the
reason I run is still with me.

Thank you Grandpa Rufus. We still miss you.

You may track me online during the race at http://www.baa.org using my bib number 25713

No comments: