undefined

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009 Boston Marathon

Ok, so it didn't go like I expected. But I did finish and the crowds were fantastic. Thank you to everyone who came out to cheer us runners on, and thank you to everyone who tracked me on-line. I special big thank you to everyone who called out "Go Rufus!" It was great to hear the name said out loud again. As we get photos I'll post them as well, but for now below is the link so you can view my run.

Click here to review my 2009 Boston Marathon

3 comments:

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

Congratulations! Won't it be nice to have our Saturdays back?

wljcr said...

I'm not sure I'm taking Saturday's back yet. I'm disappointed with my performance yesterday and am likely to keep training to get to where I want to be.

I know. I'm nuts.

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

Well, I hope you at least take THIS Saturday off! :)