undefined

Monday, February 2, 2009

FitCorp Training Run #9 - That is better!

I have no idea why, but this 10.5 mile run from the Woodland T stop back to One Beacon Street over the Newton Hills is becoming my best run. This week I actually had some speed back, which is surprising as I was trying something new. After last week's run I overheard one of other marathon team's trainer suggesting not to use energy gels on long runs. So I tried it this week and things seemed to go well. I'll still keep them with me, but will continue to try limiting my use of them.

For those keeping count - only one standard poodle this week.

You can view this week's run by clicking here

Thanks this week to Marilyn Paterno and Mary Leach for sponsoring me and supporting the Eaton-Peabody Lab. Don't forget, you can donate by clicking on the Firstgiving link on the right. Clicking on the ads on this page also produce a small amount that I will be giving to MEEI and the Eaton-Peabody.

No comments: